Monday, February 29, 2016

Embossed Foil Heart Card



Card made from the Grand New Flying Unicorn Kit, Your Passion Your Art, for March

The Flying Unicorns has a whole new look to its monthly kit. It's bigger and grander than ever, combining all the elements from previous add-on kits.    This month the papers include Studio75's Lavender Morning.  I used the papers for the background and paired it with kraft paper from my stash.  

The beautiful details are from Prima's new Adhesive Rub-on set -971304 and accompanying Rub-on-foil 585631 ( Golden Girl) created by Christine Adolph. 

This is just a simple card that is meant to be created in a few minutes and to have fun and play around with the Prima adhesive Rub-ons and new foils.  I loved them.  You can sort of see the golden glow that the foils leave.  At least I tried to capture the essence in my photo.

These heart rub-ons are really beautiful but Prima has a whole collection of gorgeous and unique foils and rub-ons.  I need more.  Too much fun.   You can find them here.   
As you can see, I did make my hearts dimensional.  I rubbed the Prima adhesive hearts onto my Studio 75 papers, then cut them out.  I added a bit of cardboard   to the small heart to give it a bit of lift. 
Make sure to grab your kit soon because they fly away very quickly.  You can grab the goodies here


Products:
Flying Unicorn March Kit of the Month
Studio 75 Lavender Morning Collection 
Kaiser Craft clear stickers Lace Borders
Prima  - Christine Adolph-  Adhesive Rub-on set -971304 
Prima  - Christine Adolph -Rub-on-foil 585631 ( Golden Girl)
Kraft cardstock
raffia
Darice Damask Embossing folder
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

1 comment: