Friday, October 6, 2017

Autumn Goodness Cards

Let's Celebrate with Spellbinders and a DIY Class

I love the colors and symbols of autumn.  Leaves, reds, oranges and warm browns.  Apple picking and cider drinking.  I am certainly most thankful for all the blessings around me.
Spellbinders dies helped me celebrate the season and enabled me to send joy to someone special.  

(I am also teaching a class with these two cards.  If you scroll down this page, I'll share the class information)

This is my first card.  The color of the card actually reminds me of cinnamon - a great scent for the season.  

I've got a few cool dies I used on this card. 
Here is a close up of the card.   
I did add a few embellishments for some drama; the sequins and tiny floral berries complete my floral cluster.  


The gorgeous border work is from Spellbinders ...Spellbinders Shapabilities - Swirled Strip Etched Die .  Very cool - I'm in love. 


Here is my second autumn card.  Happy Fall indeed!


My die choices for this card:  


I used the leaves from the Spellbinders Acorn die because it was a great fit and addition to the apple basket.   


And even better????  You can take my class Oct 21st at Buffalo Stamp and Stuff.  


Show  Spellbinders what you create by tagging  them : #NeverStopMaking on social media! 



Spellbinders Shapabilities Woodland Acorn Die S2-191
Spellbinders -Die D Lites Happy Fall Holiday 2017 S2-264 S2-264
Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval Ironwork EtchedDies SKU: S4-739
Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Fall Leaves Holiday 2017 S3-270
Tonic Studios - Mirror Card - Satin Honey Gold ton-9487e - or  Gloss Gold ton-9457e
Spellbinders Die D-Lites - Fall Leaves Holiday 2017 S3-270


1 comment: